I'm pleased to welcome you to Spritely Goods - home to luxury blended fibers, unique handspun and hand-dyed yarns, original patterns, luxurious 100% vegetable oil soaps, and wonderful bamboo products.
For those of you do-it-yourselfers, I have a fine selection of natural colored fibers and yarn in addition to a variety of sparkle! Peruse the offerings in the Au Naturale Supplies section.
For those looking for a unique handmade gift, please have a peek in finished goods and gifts section for one of a kind handmade offerings.
Have a look around, and enjoy. Don't forget to have a peek at the galleries!
Happy Autumn (and winter in some parts of the country)! In celebration of wool weather, most of the shop is currently marked down - enjoy!
** I have been made aware of some cart issues with certain products (bulk fiber and handblended batts) - please note I will issue refunds for the correct pricing should you order these items. The software is not applying the sale pricing correctly. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Please be sure to sign up for the Newsletter if you'd like updates when the shop gets restocked.
Newly Added to the shop:
- Umbrella Swifts - to help you wind those hanks into beautiful yarn cakes!
- A whole bunch of fantastic embroidery scissors - perfect for your finishing needs!
- Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Needles are now available with SHARP tips.
- Heel Foot Cream by Soak - a rich and luxurious treat for your tired feet!
- A new Soak Fragrance: Lacey available in minis and 425mL bottle size
- Soak's Celebration is also now available in the 130mL bottle size
New Handspun Yarns
- a beautiful 3-ply in blues, greens, purples and golds
- another beautiful 3-ply in blues, greens, purples and golds
- a slightly sparkly thick and thin single in a variety of pink hues
- a lovely Thick and Thin single in deep berry hues
- a lofty 2-ply in ocean blues and greens
- Hiya Hiya Steel Interchangeable Needles - Large size set
- Hiya Hiya Small Project Bags
- a few skeins of Henry's Attic Kona DK are now available.
As always, if there is something sold out that you have a particular hankering for, or you have a special request please contact us and we'll do our best to see what we can do to assist you! Unfortunately, at this time, custom dye orders are not being accepted.